Nothing is promised in life
Death Grant of Rs 10,000 for any employee who passed away during the service.
- The employee must have been in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
- This is payable to any person who can produce evidence to the TEWF that he/she has borne the funeral expenses or to the spouse who was living under the same roof at the time of death.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting the application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Affidavit of deceased
- National Identity Card;
- Birth Certificate;
- Death Certificate;
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for one month ONLY)
- Any proof that shows to the TEWF that the applicant has borne the funeral expenses: Example undertaker’s receipt
- For Affidavit: – Bank Account Number and Id or Birth Certificates (under 18yrs) for all beneficiaries
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme