And so the adventure begins!
A Retirement Gift is payable to an employee who had been in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contribute to the Fund retires voluntarily from service or on medical ground. The amount payable is as follows:
|SN||Years of Contribution||Amount (Rs)|
|1||0 to <10 years||Nil|
|2||+10 to < 15 years||5,000|
|3||+15 < 18 years||7,500|
1. The employee must have contributed to the Fund for at least 10 years.
2. For Rodrigues the Retirement Gift is payable to an employee who had contributed to Fund since January 2013 after completing at least 15 years of service.
3. Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
4. Retirement based on medical ground should be duly certified by a Government Medical Practitioner.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting their application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for ONE month only)
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme