And so the adventure begins!
Retirement Gift of Rs 5,000 is payable to an employee who retires from the Tourism Sector voluntarily or on medical ground.
- The employee must have been in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 15 years.
- For Rodrigues the Retirement Gift is payable to an employee who had contributed to Fund since January 2013.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
- The employee should have attained 55 years OR before the age of 55 on grounds of permanent incapacity to perform his work.
- Retirement based on medical ground should be duly certified by a Government Medical Practitioner.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting their application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for ONE month only)
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme