The expert in anything was once a beginner
This scheme is a one off grant representing 40 % of the total amount paid for a training course up to a maximum of Rs 10,000. It is payable where the employee has successfully completed an award Certificate / Diploma / Degree conferred by a recognised institution in Mauritius.
- The employee must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- Valid for training conducted as from 1st January 2013
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting their application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Receipt of Payment;
- Course Certificate
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for ONE month only)
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme