Education is a gift that no one can take away
The HSC Grant of Rs 10,000 is payable to the children of employees who have passed the
– Higher School Certificate with 5 A or
– Baccalaureate with distinction.
- The employee must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting the application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Birth Certificate of ward;
- Result Slip of ward;
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for one month ONLY)
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme