Education is the foundation of the future
The Scholarship Scheme is payable where the child of an employee has been admitted at any recognised university or training institution in Mauritius and is following a full time course leading to an award certificate. The scheme covers the registration or exam fees paid by the beneficiary over 3 years of study up to Rs 5,000 per annum.
- The employee must be in employment in a Tourism Enterprise and have contributed to the fund for at least 12 continuous months.
- The employee must NOT be drawing a salary of more than Rs 20, 000 per month.
- Members contributing to the TEWF are hereby informed that they have to apply for any scheme within 3 months from the date they are entitled.
- This scheme is payable to either the husband or wife where both contributes to the fund.
Mode of Application
Applicants can choose to apply either by submitting their application ONLINE OR by calling in person at the TEWF Office with all the original documents requested.
- National Identity Card of Applicant;
- Bank Account number(Payroll or Bank Statement);
- Latest Pay slip;
- Birth Certificate of Ward
- Letter of Offer from University / institution
- Receipt of Payment for registration fees
- Certificate of Employment (Valid for ONE month only)
Apply online now
All TEWF Members are requested to follow the below steps for application of scheme.
- Download application
- Print and fill the application
- Scan the filled in application and include support documents as required for the scheme