Government Notice No.228 of 2016
THE TOURISM EMPLOYEES WELFARE FUND ACT Regulations made by the Minister under sections 16 and 25 of the Tourism Employees Welfare Fund
- These regulations may be cited as the Tourism Employees Welfare Fund (Collection of Contribution) (Amendment No. 2) Regulations 2016.
- In these regulations – “principal regulations” means the Tourism Employees Welfare Fund (collection of Contribution) Regulations 2003.
- Regulation 3 of the principal regulations is amended by adding the following new paragraph – (4) Any hotel-based or airport-based taxi operator shall make a monthly contribution to the Fund as specified in the First Schedule.
- Regulation 5 of the principal regulations is amended, in paragraph (2), by inserting, after the words “(3)”, the words “and (4)”.
- The First Schedule to the principle regulations is revoked and replaced by the First Schedule set out in the Schedule to these regulations.
- These regulations shall come into operation on 1 January 2017. Made by the Ministry on 10 October 2016.
[Regulations 3(1), (3) and (4) and 4(1)]
|Hotel-based or airport-based taxi operator||80|
|Self-employed singer, musician and performer||80|